RESOURCESNewsletter, Facilities, Committee, Faculty, Contact Information, Harassment Policy, Cost, Scholarships
PROVO MARRIOTT 101 W 100 N Provo UT 801-377-4700
A block of rooms is reserved for LDStorymakers Conference Attendees at the Provo Marriott, in Provo, UT. The hotel is directly across the street from the Utah Valley Convention Center where the conference will be held.
For more hotel details – HERE.
For information about the UVCC facility, please click THIS LINK.
Utah Valley Convention Center is located at 220 West Center St, in Provo, UT. Across the streed from the Provo Marriott.
We’ll have a list of places to eat, all of which are within reasonable walking distance from the hotel, very shortly!
Please visit our Frequently Asked Questions to find answers to our most common questions.
For general questions or to reach your Conference Chairs – Conference@LDStorymakers.com
For questions about registration – Registration@LDStorymakers.com
For questions about the First Chapter Contest – FirstChapter@LDStorymakers.com
For questions about Classes/Breakout Sessions – Instruction@LDStorymakers.com
For questions about Pitch Sessions or Manuscript Consultations – SpecialGuests@LDstorymakers.com
For questions about Thursday Workshops – ThursdayWorkshops@LDStorymakers.com
For questions about the Bookstore – firstname.lastname@example.org
For questions about Author Book Signing – email@example.com
For questions about advertising –firstname.lastname@example.org
To report an incident of harassment, or for questions about our policy – Harassment@LDStorymakers.com
LDStorymakers NON-DISCRIMINATION/HARASSMENT POLICYWe take this poicy very seriously, please read over carefully NON-DISCRIMINATION/HARASSMENT POLICY
( Optional Pre-Conference Workshops )
11 AM: Registration opens
12 PM: Session 1 Workshops Begin
2:45 PM SNACK BREAK
3:15 PM: Session 2 Workshops Begin
6:00 PM: Classes end for the day
8:00 – 10:00 PM: Mentor Social & Storymakers Tribe Social
8:00 AM: Registration opens
8:15 – 8:45 AM: New Attendee Orientation
9:00 – 9:50 AM: Opening Remarks
10:00 – 11:50 AM: Breakouts 1-2
12:00 – 1:50 PM: Lunch & Keynote Address
2:00 – 3:50 PM: Breakouts 3-4
3:50 – 4:10 PM: SNACK BREAK
4:10 – 6:00 PM: Breakouts 5-6
7:30 PM: Whitney Gala (Separate Tickets Required)
7:45 AM: Registration opens
8:00 – 8:25 AM: New Attendee Orientation
8:30 – 8:50 AM: Morning Inspiration
9:00 – 9:30 AM: General Session
9:40 – 12:30 AM/PM: Breakouts 7, 8, & 9
12:30 – 1:50 PM: Lunch and First Chapter Contest Awards
2:00 – 4:40 PM: Breakouts 10-12
5:00 – 5: 30 PM: Closing Session
5:00 – 7:00 PM: Mass Book Signing & Publisher/Vendor Mix and Mingle
Early bird registration (Ends on Feb 16th):
- 2-day Conference Package $235
- Friday Only Conference Package (including Keynote Address) $130
- Saturday Only Conference Package $110
- 2-day Conference Package $265
- Friday Only Conference Package $145
- Saturday Only Conference Package $125
Whitney Awards Banquet
The Whitney Awards Banquet is an annual awards dinner honoring books written by LDS authors. The Whitney’s is a separate sister organization from the Storymakers Conference. The dinner is held annually on the final evening of the conference. For more information, click here.
- Dinner ticket: $42 per person
- There is a 20% cancellation fee for all registrations.
- Conference registrations are non-refundable after April 20, 2018.
- Workshops with agents are non-refundable.
- First Chapter contest entries are non-refundable.
- If you wish to transfer your registration to another participant, there will be a $60 fee. Workshops with agents are non-transferable.
- Query + First Page Consult with an Agent/Editor $35
- Manuscript Consult with an Agent/Editor $50
- Intensive Classes $5
- Pre-Conference Thursday Workshops $35
- First Chapter Contest $25
*Note: Conference Extras are only available to participants registered for at least ONE day of the regular conference.