A block of rooms is reserved for LDStorymakers Conference Attendees at the Provo Marriott, in Provo, UT. The hotel is directly across the street from the Utah Valley Convention Center where the conference will be held.
For more hotel details – HERE.
Utah Valley Convention Center is located at 220 West Center St, in Provo, UT. Across the streed from the Provo Marriott.
Please visit our Frequently Asked Questions to find answers to our most common questions.
For general questions or to reach your Conference Chairs – Conference@storymakersconference.com
For questions about registration – Registration@storymakersconference.com
For questions about the First Chapter Contest – FirstChapter@storymakersconference.com
For questions about Classes/Breakout Sessions – Instruction@storymakersconference.com
For questions about Query or Manuscript Consultations – SpecialGuests@storymakersconference.com
For questions about Thursday Workshops – ThursdayWorkshops@storymakersconference.com
For questions about the Bookstore – Bookstore@storymakersconference.com
For questions about Author Book Signing – Conference@storymakersconference.com
For questions about advertising – Vendors@storymakersconference.com
To report an incident of harassment, or for questions about our policy – Harassment@storymakersconference.com
Storymakers NON-DISCRIMINATION / HARASSMENT POLICYWe take this policy very seriously. Please read over carefully. NON-DISCRIMINATION / HARASSMENT POLICY
Early bird registration (Ends on Feb 16th)
- 2-day Conference Package – $245
- Friday Only- $125
- Saturday Only- $125
- There is a 20% cancellation fee for all registrations.
- Conference registrations are non-refundable after April 20, 2020.
- Consults with agents/editors are non-refundable.
- First Chapter contest entries are non-refundable.
- Last day for refunds on Thursday Workshops is March 7, 2020.
- If you wish to transfer your registration to another participant, there will be a $60 fee.
- Consults with agents and Thursday Workshops are non-transferable.
Whitney Awards Banquet
The Whitney Awards Banquet is an annual awards dinner honoring books written by LDS authors. The Whitneys are run by a separate sister organization, not the Storymakers Conference. The dinner is held annually on the first evening of the conference. For more information, click here.
- Dinner ticket – $45/person
- Query + First Page Consult with an Agent/Editor – $35
- 10-page Manuscript Consult with an Agent/Editor – $45
- Intensive Classes – $5
- Pre-Conference Thursday Workshops – $35
- First Chapter Contest – $25
*Note: Conference Extras are only available to participants registered for at least ONE day of the regular conference.